What is ePro's Culture?
Business culture refers to the set of behavioral and procedural norms that can be observed within a company -- which includes its policies, procedures, ethics, values, employee behaviors and attitudes, goals and code of conduct. It also makes up the "personality" of a company and defines the work environment (e.g., professional, casual, fast-paced).
- Ohio Fire Code base company
- Documentation of all transactions
- We, us. Together vs I, me, my, them
- Customer relationships rather than accounts
- Personal relationships with our employees
- CAN (Constant and never ending customer care)
- Provide opportunities to new worthy employees
- Home Office exists to support field operations
- Clean and organized job sites & offices
- All fire and security acumens under one umbrella at reasonable pricing