Automatic Fire Protection Ohio
Fire Alarm Design, Installation, Inspection & Service
ePro Services inspects, installs and services fire alarm systems. We perform thorough inspections and tests of fire alarm system devices and verify that the signal is being sent to the monitoring station to ensure compliance with all state and local codes. Following the inspection, we send a computerize fire alarm test report and certification.
Annual fire alarm, sprinkler and fire suppression system inspection and testing is essential for a variety of reasons, including:
- System integrity and operational assurance — Only a regularly tested and properly maintained fire alarm system can be counted on to provide advance warning that allows for evacuation in the event of fire. A malfunctioning fire alarm system can result in the loss of life and property.
- False alarm reduction — Fire alarm systems that are poorly maintained are prone to false alarms due to the accumulation of dust and other contaminants. Fines for false alarms can be significant, and no one wants their local fire department to deploy unnecessarily.
- Protection from liability — Ignorance is no excuse. The testing of all fire alarm systems is required at least once a year. While it is up to the local fire marshal or inspector to enforce these mandatory obligations, it is the building owner’s responsibility to follow the law. In the event of an actual fire, the consequences of an untested or improperly maintained fire alarm system that results in the loss of life or property can end in prosecution and severe financial penalties.
- Discounted insurance rates — Many insurance carriers offer a discount to building owners who provide proof of regular alarm system testing and maintenance.
Our software system will keep a record of when inspections are due so you never have to worry about being delinquent on required inspections. We can also provide training in the proper use and maintenance of your system so in a fire situation everyone will be prepared to respond appropriately.
“Peace of mind at reasonable cost, delivered by People who care” is the foundation of our customer service.
Fire sprinklers have been known as the most effective form of building fire protection. The varieties of systems that ePro Services designs, installs, inspects and services include:
- Wet & Dry Sprinkler System
- Pre-action Systems
- Stand Pipe Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Fire Hydrants
- In-rack Hose Systems
- Deluge Systems
- Foam Systems
Inspection, Testing and MaintenanceTo ensure their reliability, fire sprinkler systems must be inspected, tested and maintained in accordance with the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and your insurance company.
We compile a complete report of inspections, explaining any deficiencies and recommend corrective action to be taken according to recognized care and maintenance standards. Detailed computer generated reports of all inspections are kept and copies of inspection reports are sent to you and other agencies requiring reports, at the completion of inspections.
Emergency service for fire sprinkler systems is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Potter Fire Panels and Devices
Potter Fire Panels and Devices Backed by a 5-year warranty, Potter Fire Alarm panels provide industry leading technology. The new Facility Management software allows for unlimited capabilities of monitoring devices and sites. Each panel has highly technical software that allows for a true turnkey solution for each individual installation. The IPA series panel meets or exceeds the panel specifications for other well-known Fire Alarm manufacturers.
With today’s ever-expanding means of communication, it’s important to be able to incorporate the same technology into your fire control system. Potter fire signal took this technology into account when we designed IP connectivity within their new fire panels.
By eliminating the cost of phone lines, Potter fire signal helps you save big when using your building’s existing network infrastructure. Additionally, the speed of IP communication allows for event information to be sent to the central station within seconds.
24/7 Emergency Service | 2 Hour Response Time
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm